accuracy of HM-2140 watt meter

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Sep 21 09:29:56 EDT 2003

  Hi Joe,

 I've never used a 2140, but I can tell you that I modified my HM-102's
with separate pots for calibrating the 2KW and 200 watt scale ranges
separately and compared them with my Bird 43 and they all track
within about 7% worse case. Pretty impressive considering the
price difference between them and the Bird.

Mark  WB8JKR