Would you part w/ an unbuilt kit?

pjhend@ameritech.net pjhend at AMERITECH.NET
Wed Sep 24 15:07:07 EDT 2003

Hi folks
I'm looking to buy an unbuilt heathkit for my father (starting Christmas
shopping early for once!) He used to build anything & everything that Heath
made in the 60's. I don't think he could handle building (or I could afford)
any of the larger kits. I was hoping to locate maybe a VTVM from the the
early-late 1970's. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind selling I would
really appreciate it. I've tried the evil-b without much luck.
Thanks!
73
Paul
W9BBR