FS: Clearance

Ed Nell enell at OPTONLINE.NET
Fri Apr 2 15:36:42 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm clearing out a number of items. I've set the prices low to move items.
Photo's can be provided if desired. Prices do not include shipping.

SINE/SQUARE WAVE GEN. - AG-10 - $10

GRID DIP METER (LIGHT GREY) NO COILS - GD-1B - $15

GRID DIP METER (DARK GREY) NO COILS) - GD-1B - $15

SWR METER (JUST THE METER/NO PROBE) - HM-2102 - $10

REFLECTIVE POWER METER - HM-15 - $10

CODE OSC. - HD-16 - $15

COLOR BAR GEN. - IG-62 - $10

DIGITAL MULTIMETER - IM-1210 - $10