DX-300,off subject......

wb7tne at COMCAST.NET wb7tne at COMCAST.NET
Fri Apr 2 19:59:43 EST 2004

 Greetings to all. Can anyone direct me to a service manual or the alignment procedures for a DX-300 RECEIVER. I know this is not Heathkit,but don't have an idea where to look. Have a poor copy of a schematic,from W7FG,but nothing else.
Any help here? I fixed the preselector,by cleaning the excess grease.Tunes smoothly,but none of the bands are where they should be.

 Daryle