GR-900 TV

Randy Kaeding rkaeding at HEATHKIT.COM
Tue Apr 6 10:00:12 EDT 2004

Heathkit buffs:

A former Heath employee has asked me to help dispose of a GR-900 25" color
TV. The set was used by her parents, and she indicated it still works. Her
parents have recently died, and she needs to empty their house so she can
sell it.

The set was built by an experienced Heath employee, and should be in good
shape unless someone has tinkered with it since is was built.

You can obtain the TV set at a very REASONABLE price, but you must pick it
up. If you live in the Berrien County Michigan area (that's extreme lower
southwest Michigan), and are interested, email me and I'll put you in
contact.

Thanks,

Randy, K8TMK
"One of the Hams (still) at Heathkit"