Minimum test and alignment equipment for test bench.....

Steve Smith sigcom at JUNO.COM
Fri Apr 9 15:03:32 EDT 2004

Like Glen says, there's no substitue for an analog meter when peakin' and
tweakin'.

Years ago Radio Shack made a nice FET-input VOM that looks almost like a
Simpson 260.  I bought one.  Works just as good as any of my VTVMs.  Nice
big scale and I've never zapped it even when I've boo-boo'd.  If you find
one for sale in good condition, grab it.  You won't be sorry.

Steve Smith WB6TNL
 Oxnard, CA  USA
  "Snort Rosin"