Need a couple of .15uF 1600 V caps

w4gbw@brevard.net w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Fri Apr 9 19:51:01 EDT 2004

Hi Don,
I doubt that you will find any.  Have restored many of those scopes and
HO-10 and 13's.  Use two .05 mf 1600v orange drop caps in parallel from
Antique Electronics.  A .1 mf works just fine. Be sure to replace the
diodes, Mouser has them and all the resistors in the HV circuit.  One
percent metal films from Mouser work fine. The HV will last forever.
Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW,