Minimum test and alignment equipment for test bench.....

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 9 19:09:00 EDT 2004

Frankly, if the receiver has an "S" meter I use that
when aligning!  It is much easier to use and just as
accurate as measuring the AVC lines etc.  For general
trouble shooting I normally use my DMM.

Now, there are occasions when I have used my VTVMs but
they are extremely rare these days.

Glen, K9STH

--- Nick England <nick at 3RDTECH.COM> wrote:

But don't you need a VTVM for measuring grid voltage,
AVC lines, etc.? - the VOM will load things down too
much. I always use my VTVM when aligning a receiver,
for example.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites