SB-104A with carrier on usb/lsb xmit only on 80

Art Breen Art_Breen at PALL.COM
Fri Apr 16 15:24:25 EDT 2004

I have a SB-104A that transmits a very high level and on frequency carrier on
80 meter USB or LSB. Microphone input can be heard in the signal as well.
Receive is ok and all other bands are normal.

I checked the bandswitch and the correct voltage is being applied o the transmit
IF section OK.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance !!

Art