Accurate Ins Mod 161

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Fri Apr 16 17:18:11 EDT 2004

I have no record of different versions for the Apache but there are
probably "hundreds" of mods floating around for the last 40 years. Both
of my Apache's have one 6AL5 for the Clipper circuit. It was somewhat
common practice to replace the selenium rectifiers, with less dangerous
silicon rectifiers, but the 6AL5 dual-diode tube would also work.

Pete, WA2CWA
ps I also have the Accurate 161 manuals.