Looking for 2 good tested 1614 tubes-Out of topic

fev fev at CIUDAD.COM.AR
Wed Apr 21 21:34:53 EDT 2004

Hello, I need two good tested 1614 tubes, someone can help me? Working
condition are 500 volts in Plate and 300 volt screen voltage, it is the
modulator from a Viking Ranger Transmitter. I don't know if the new 6l6
can replace this type of tube, any of you have experience doing that?

Thanks for your help,

Francisco LU3EEC