WTD: SB-634 Clock Display Modules Or Alternate Display

Ken, WA2LBI wa2lbi at FRONTIERNET.NET
Tue Aug 3 20:59:54 EDT 2004

Greetings to all on the list,

I am still looking for three (3) of the clock display modules for my SB-634
station console. The countdown timer display is OK at the moment but I could
also use a spare. Please reply direct and advise how many you have, condition,
and your price.

Another idea I have is to replace the entire clock display with a 6 digit
(HH:MM:SS) 24 hour LED clock if I can find one that fits. It needs to be an
LED, not LCD, clock in order to maintain the "look". I would remote its set
controls to the rear panel of the '634. Any thoughts and/or suggestions would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken, WA2LBI