Oscilloscope Recommendations

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Fri Aug 27 14:12:39 EDT 2004

Garey Barrell wrote:

> Ron -
>
> 100 MHz.

Oooops... Or, maybe, wishful thinking  :-).

> Good buy!

I've seen 465Bs go on ebay for $60 and up. Of course, God
knows what one gets. This one I bought off ebay, but picked
it up personally. Turned out to be a calibration lab that
had a bunch. The 'scope looks very good and works excellent.
The $150 included the service manual.

-- Ron