Fw: Oscilloscope Recommendations

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Fri Aug 27 21:14:13 EDT 2004

Thanks for the fun trip down memory lane... The scope I replaced
with the 465B was an old 545A, that was 50 years old if it was a
day. It was still sorta working, though uncalibrated and very
difficult to trigger. I had an annoying problem that brought my
poor 545A, with it's limited BW (type D plugin) and tricky
triggering, to its knees. The 465B solved it within 3 minutes of
firing it up.

I sold the 545A, for $25, to the first person that agreed to pick
it up. I kept the Tek cart, where the 465B perches now.

-- Ron