Oscilloscope Recommendations

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Aug 27 22:15:30 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene A. Nailon" <k5dle at JUNO.COM>

> FROM: Gene Nailon  K5DLE  k5dle at juno.com
> One hell of a lot can be done with not much scope.  Any scope is better
> than none!!!
>
> Get one and learn something about scopes.Once you learn about them you
> will not have to ask.
>
> Most of the replies said you need to get a 100 to 200 Mhz scope.
> BOLDERDASH!!!

I used to use a very cranky little 3" British scope with borderline
controls. It was all tube. But why pay, say, $25 for an old scope when you
can get a super good one for the same amount or less? If you could afford a
used, rusty Yugo, but the dealer offered you a near new Mercedes for less
money, what would you buy?

Neil