Heath Clock pdf

Don Melcher don at HFRADIO.COM
Sat Dec 4 19:25:27 EST 2004

Hmmmm- when I try to the link to the file doesn't seem to be present - I
also tried to download the VF1 article without success - only got about
75% done then hung.

Perhaps you can e-mail me the PDF Keith.

Thanks

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Keith Harvey
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 10:40 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Heath Clock pdf

Congratulations to Paul Stump for his new Heath website...

I downloaded the clock face pdf, picked up a $3 clock from my local "big
box" and added
Pauls new clock face (perfect fit)... looks great in the shack!

Thanks Paul..

very best of.....

73 de Keith Harvey
Amateur Radio Station  VA3KRV - VE3KHV