side subject "spy" kit toy

mike k kmikeheath at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 14 08:51:12 EST 2004

Hello groups,

I came across a kids toy that, because of the morse
code sender in it, I am wondering if anyone on the Ham
lists can give me more info on it.

It is a kids "spy" kit that has everything mounted in
a plastic briefcase, which includes:
- 127 film concealed camera with shutter button
outside on the handle end of the briefcase,
- telescope built in to the briefcase handle end
through to stand-up bottom edge,
- tamper alarm that buzzes when opened and active,
- morse code light sender, key button on handle edge,
- morse code transceiver, looks like the old
walkie-talkie cb frequency transceiver, with power
switch and code key button on the handle edge,
- mechanical encryption code wheel for 4 coded
letter/number combinations.
All in a black plastic briefcase with 9V and one D
cell batteries.  the lid has snaps on the inside that
looks like it had other accessories, along with some
other slots and compartments.  No company name
anywhere, no date.  probably had a booklet in one of
its compartments too.

Does anyone know more about this novelty?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
W2MK

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com