MV2110 Varicap - Update

George Maier George at MAIERGROUP.COM
Fri Dec 17 14:01:53 EST 2004

Just a quick note to thank everyone that answered my call for help. The
response was incredible and speaks volumes about the nice people that are
interested in Heathkits.

Thanks to you, and some more web surfing, I have found several sources for
MV2110 Varicap/varactor diode, or its equivalent.

One is Knox Semiconductor, who make the SMV2110, an exact replacement.
Web site:  http://www.knoxsemiconductor.com

The second is JAB Electronic Components in the UK, who have a quantity of
original Motorola diodes in stock.  The proprietors are hams, and their
business caters to hams, which is probably why I ordered from them.
Web Site: http://www.jabdog.com/index.htm

Thanks again for all of the responses and suggestions, now I can finish the
conversion from HW-2036 to HW-2036A.  This is a great group.

73, George - K1GXT