Other Boat Anchors

peter A markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Wed Dec 22 14:17:12 EST 2004

Sign up to the TS-520_820_530_830 at yahoogroups.com . There are lots of
"experts" there. Most likely, the bias supply has a problem. Did you make
sure the screen current switch in the back is in the "ON" position?
Without it on, you won't see any idling current in any position of the
pot.

Pete, wa2cwa