Heathkit Scope FS

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Wed Dec 22 14:29:57 EST 2004

Heathkit fans....

I am posting for an individual a Heathkit IO-12 oscilloscope for sale.
I have looked this over and it is in practically mint condition....  I
marveled at the
condition of it.

It was recently taken out of service and replaced ... but it still works
absolutely fantasticly....

Asking price is 125 dollars SHIPPED in the states.  This person is not a
ham, so not interested in
trades.  Now, I dont have it in my possession and it is subject to prior
sale by this individual, but
I offered to let Heath fans know....    So, if youre interested in Heath
test equipment, move quick.

Ray  wa7itz