question on cell towers

mike k kmikeheath at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 24 09:14:47 EST 2004

the biggest argument against cell towers is not the
radiation issue, but the aesthetics, or lack thereof.
"I don't want to see a tower from MY backyard" , or
"don't want to see a tower on that hill during my
commute on the highway."

so in answer to your question, the safe distance is
that distance that you cannot see any part of the
tower from any part of your house or yard.

mike

http://my.yahoo.com