question on cell towers

K2SSE K2SSE at COMCAST.NET
Fri Dec 24 10:22:29 EST 2004

I'M ONE OF THE GUYS WHO DESIGNED/BUILT THE FIRST CELLPHONE SYSTEM IN CENTRAL
FL  IN THE 80'S AND SEVERAL MORE AFTER THAT UNTIL RETIRING LAST YEAR.
I CAN TELL YOU THAT STUDIES SAY YOU'LL GET MORE RADIATION FROM A SUMMER AT
THE BEACH THAN YOU'LL EVER GET FROM A 300 FT TOWER A FEW FEET AWAY FROM YOU.
 THOSE TOWERS HAVE ANTENNAS RADIATING VERY LOW RF  OUTPUTS.
I'VE GOT 150 FT OF TOWER HERE AND RADIATE ALOT MORE RF ON HAM RADIO.

73

AL