TNX For Help and Another HG-10B Question

Stephen King frstephenk at STFRANCISHIGH.ORG
Sat Feb 14 12:39:07 EST 2004

I want to thank all on the list for their help in getting my "new" HG-10B on
the air...  A VERY special kudo's to Mark Graalman, WB8JKR, for his help in
locating a shorted lead ....

NOW, on the HG-10B there is a little metal spring that keeps tension on the
gears .... I guess due to wear this wire spring is now about 1/32" too short
and slips off ... any suggestions on how to remedy this problem ... is it
possible to make a replacement spring?  Other work-arounds?

Thanks in advance for any ideas ... this is a great list!

Peace & 73,

Stephen
W3SMK