Blank boards for the GC-1000 Most Accurate Clock

DataPro Don at D8APRO.COM
Sat Feb 14 12:47:16 EST 2004

Someone on the list asked for some boards for the GC-1000 clock.  I have a few of the RF and Main boards.  These are production boards that have the solder mask and the silkscreening on them.  They are not populated with parts.  They are:

Main Board   85-2867-2
RF Board      85-2795-1

The original message that I received is at work and I promised to check out the part numbers last night.  Unfortunately, I did not send the original request to my home email account, so I can't get in touch with you until Tuesday.

I'm asking $10.00 each for the boards and if the person who sent me the original message sees this, I will hold a set for you.  If anyone else is interrested, I have about 10 of each of the boards.  I can ship 1 or more (up to a pound) for $3.85 Priority Mail.

Thanks

Don Peterson