restored panels

Nick England nick at 3RDTECH.COM
Sun Feb 15 11:34:58 EST 2004

I keep a Boatanchors FAQ page at
http://www.3rdtech.com/nick/rrab.faq.htm

One of the entries is -
Heath repair - also Heath, Johnson, etc. paint and silkscreen services:
Total Electronics
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/totalelectronics
Mike Shelton KE4LGX
2708 May Dr.
Burlington NC 27215
Phone/fax 336-229-5671
ke4lgx at yahoo.com

---------------------------
cheers,
Nick KD4CPL
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Priakos" <bill at PRIAKOS.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 6:25 PM
Subject: restored panels

Some time ago, someone posted the source for re-screening and painting front
panels. I have misplaced the information.  Any ideas who it was?  North
Carolina?  As I recall, I emailed that source and received no reply. So,
please let me know of multiple sources...need to get that Viking II fixed
up.

TKS es 73, Bill, W5SJ