ETA-3400-1 ROMS Looking for 444-51

DataPro Don at D8APRO.COM
Mon Feb 16 19:53:31 EST 2004

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about the ET-6800 IC's.  The unit is now up and running.

Now I'm looking for the code for the ETA-3400-1 Expander.  I have the Tiny Basic code (444-24) and would be willing to trade for a copy for the Terminal Monitor ROM (444-51).  These both go in the ETA-3400-1 expander.  The expander will work with either the ET-3400 or the ET-6800 that I now have running.   The code can be burned into a standard 2516 EPROM.  I do have a copy of the manual for the ETA-3400-1 and could trade that as well.

Thanks

Don Peterson