6l6 TUBE

fev fev at VIEGENER.COM
Mon Feb 16 20:31:39 EST 2004

Hi,  I need to buy a pair of  matched tube for my Am modulator ,
original are 6L6 GT tubes , but I find different number like:

6L6

6L6G

6L6 GC

6L6WGB

6L6WGA

I see that the outside form is different and prices also from one type
to the other, what other electrical difference are on them.

Thanks for the information,

Francisco LU3EEC