Speaker Question

Pi3cubed at AOL.COM Pi3cubed at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 21 11:13:41 EST 2004

Hello,

I have been a list lurker for awhile.  I have the AS-1321 and AS-1320 speaker
systems from
Heath that I bought in 1984.  The AS-1320 has a 15" woofer, and the AS-1321
has an
approximately 5" midrange.  These speakers fall prey to "foam rot" due to the
air
pollution and natural effects.  I tried many years ago to get the "Blue
Books", which were
described to me as being the design documents, for these speakers, but they
were not
available.

Has anyone replaced these speakers in their systems?

Thanks!
Phill Peterson
(no call letters - just an audio and test equipment enthusiast)