Heathkit Prices

Edwin J Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Wed Jan 21 10:04:55 EST 2004

Well the "Boneyard Bluebook" is even older!
If you follow the sales of Heathkits and other B/A's on eBay like I do,
you will have noticed that the prices have been down for the past few
months, maybe even a year, so I feel the prices are still accurate
enough.  After all it gives you a high, a low, and an average.  Remember,
it doesn't say the condition of each piece, and some are definitely junk,
it only gives you a model number and a price.   Kinda like the fact that
the person who graduates in the last place of their class from medical
school is still a "Doctor".  Hi, Hi!
The value of anything is up to the person who wants it the most and what
they are willing to pay.  Or what you must have before you are willing to
part with it.
73 de Jerry, KØEJF