Heath GW-14 CB

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Jul 21 07:29:47 EDT 2004

Greg - I probably have the crystals you need.

I have 7MHz multipliers suitable for 10m AM anyway.
See web site below...

On 20 Jul 2004 at 22:47, Greg at Bowser.com wrote:

> I am looking for crystal frequency information for the transmit
> crystals in the Heathkit GW-14.
>
> I am thinking of putting it on the 10 meter band.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg W8NGA

> parties involved.  This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible

> HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV Archives -
> http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html

personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of
this communication
is not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for
delivering this
communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the