Solid state VFO - DX100

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Jul 22 11:52:57 EDT 2004

  I have updated and modified the original design to
correct some flaws in the original article.
I have it all documented in a ZIP file, send me an
E mail and I'll send the details to anyone who is interested.
 The file along with the SB/HW mods article can be found
at this site:
http://www.circuitarchive.fsnet.co.uk/

73,  Mark  WB8JKR