Heath 5001 weather computer

L & M Wieweck lwieweck at COCSD.K12.AZ.US
Sat Jul 24 16:47:05 EDT 2004

My 5001 suffered lightning damage a week ago.  There was damage to the main  unit and as I found out, to the boom assembly.  The wind direction portion is not functioning.  The wind speed portion is ok.  I was fortunate to have two of the 5001 weather units, so replaced the bad one with the other unit.  So now I will see about getting the damaged unit back operating again.  I need four TIL-78 transistors (heath part #417-919) and four TIL-32 (heath part # 412-635) LED's.  Does anyone have these or can direct me to where to obtain?  I will also be working on the main unit soon, but a little at a time!!

Lee, wa7exl