viruses

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 26 20:10:43 EDT 2004

Someone is "spoofing" my E-Mail address and sending
out viruses.  I just ran my anti-virus program and my
machine is "clean".

The E-Mail address on the "spoofed" is "Gzook"
<gzook at YAHOO>COM>.  When I am using this Yahoo
account, which I do on all of the reflectors, the
correct way that it comes down is "Glen Zook"
<gzook at yahoo.com>.  Note that my name is spelled out
and that yahoo.com is in all lower case letters and
NOT upper case as in the "spoofed" E-Mail address.

When the message is traced back, it goes to a really
weird address!

Anyway, you need to look at the E-Mail address for the
"spoofed" address which, is VERY close to my real one!

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites