need help

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 28 22:01:29 EDT 2004

Total Electronics is no longer supplying paint.
Therefore, you may have to do what I do and that is to
get the paint computer matched at your local paint
store.  I use Sherwin-Williams and, so far, every one
of the paint colors has been "right on".  Some people
say that their local Sherwin-Williams store can't do
the job, or that the minimum amount is 1 gallon.
However, the two stores that I deal with will do as
little as 1 quart and match colors at no additional
cost.

I use latex acryllic (cleans up with water but dries
fast, very hard finish) satin.  The cost is between
$10 and $11 per quart (the paint seems to go off and
on sale all the time!).  A gallon costs around $33.

Some paint stores have the ability to load spray cans
at an additional cost.  If you don't have a paint gun
then this is the way to go if you don't have that much
to do.

I have both an airless gun made by Wagner and an air
compressor and paint gun by Devilbiss.

Glen, K9STH

--- Marty Wb2Fou <Wb2fou at AOL.COM> wrote:

Can someone please me info on where to find hammerlund
front panels paint etc.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites