reforming electrolytics per MIL-HDBK-1131A

Murray Leshner murrayatwork at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 29 08:10:13 EDT 2004

I found a document, MIL-HDBK-1131A, updated 14 June 2004 on guidance for
storage life and reforming procedure.

This has been discussed may times in many venues, but I found it interesting
to see it in this format.

It's a 139kb PDF document so I don't think I can attach it.

I can forward it, and maybe someone can host it somewhere,

Murray