cap reforming posted

Murray Leshner murrayatwork at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 29 16:48:36 EDT 2004

There were so many people wanting it, I don't know why I didn't just do this
- post it myself - I think I didn't want the commitment of keeping it
available long-term, so go ahead and download from the file below, and put
it where you want it. I may leave it where it is because it's not to large.

http://www.multi-volti.com/hb1131.pdf

Murray