SB 401 help

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Fri Jul 30 11:53:46 EDT 2004

I am sure I've seen this discussed here before, but can't find the
information, so thought I'd ask for
suggestions again....

SB 401 ...  relatively good output on 80 ....   so-so on 40 .....
can't get any on 20   15  or 10.
Meter reads good plate voltage and 220 ma plate current on all bands
.... even 20 15 and 10.
Also ... can't hear any signal in receiver when I turn to spot function.
Using transmitter separately with an SB 303...  not hooked up for
transceive.

Ray  wa7itz