Seeking copy of 73 Magazine article/ Galaxy

Kenneth L Ketner ketner at ARISBEASSOCIATES.COM
Sat Jul 31 15:49:41 EDT 2004

Greetings friends of thermionic emission:

I am trying to find a copy of a battery charger article that appeared in
73 magazine in May 1994, page 22 and following (I think).

Would be pleased to reimburse for copy and mailing to po box below.

I have recently acquired a lot of helpful info on Galaxy V series and
GT550 series rigs (not manuals, but service bulletins, x-ray drawings of
the boards not shown in manuals, some accessory info, ad, factory mods).
I am trying to grow this into a collection similar to the Swan
compendium, a very helpful item. If anyone wants a copy of the pile so
far, please send $10 and a SASE stating yer want.

If anyone has some Galaxy info sheets, would be happy to discuss how to
add that to my pile.

73
--

Ken Ketner