FS: National, Heathkit, Hammarlund and More!

Dave Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sat Jul 31 16:40:20 EDT 2004

I have the following items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping. I
will  ship overseas.

National Type MCN Dial............$30 plus shipping
Used but good condition with a clean dial face
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/natdial.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/natdial2.jpg

Western Union Legless Telegraph Key.............$30 plus Shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wu_key.jpg

Realistic DX-160 Communications Receiver and Matching Speaker......$135
plus shipping
This is a 5 band solid state receiver that covers 150 kHz to 30 MHz. It
has a BFO for CW and SSB reception and bandspread for the ham bands.
This radio will run on 110 volts AC or you can run it from a 12 volt
battery. Other than a few very minor scuffs, this receiver is in really
nice shape and works well on all bands. I even heard some signals down
in the VLF band. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx160.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx1603.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx1602.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx1604.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx1606.jpg

Heathkit SB-604 External Speaker...........$40 plus shipping
This is the matching speaker for the SB-104. The speaker sounds great
and is in nice shape with a few minor scuffs.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_sb604.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_sb6042.jpg

Cold War Relic - Civil Defense - Radiological Survey Meter......$85 plus
shipping
These are NOS meters painted in Cvil Defense yellow with a neat Civil
Defense logo left over from the cold war. These were to be used for
checking for radiation after a nuclear attack. Includes manual, an
original but now dead vintage battery (note the 20 cent price), remote
cable (not shown but stored in the unit), and carrying case. A neat
collectible for your 1950’s or 1960’s station to set by your CONELRAD
alarm
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter5.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter6.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cd_meter7.jpg

Schaub Lorenz "T30L Weekend"  German Portable Radio........$45 plus
shipping
This is a Portable Radio made in Germany. As near as I can determine
this radio is from the late 1950's or early 1960's. This is a 3 band
transistor radio that covers long wave, medium wave (standard broadcast
band) and FM. The radio is in beautiful shape cosmetically but it is not
working. I can hear weak audio from the speaker but no stations. Their
is no battery acid damage. The two antennas are in good shape. The
insides are clean.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/schaubl.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/schaubl3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/schaubl5.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/schaubl6.jpg

Hammarlund FM-50A Transceiver Two Way Radio.......$20 plus shipping
This appears to be a low band 50 MHz FM transceiver which I would guess
is from the 1960's. It is missing some tubes including a 6146 final and
I assume the opening in the front contained a speaker and grill. It is
untested. Interesting piece if you collect Hammarlund equipment.
Untested
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hamm_fm50a.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hamm_fm50a2.jpg

Jackson Model 103 Tube Tester................$30 plus shipping
Older tube tester in working condition.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/jacksontubetester.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/jacksontubetester2.jpg

Oxford 15 Inch Speakers - Pair.............$35 plus Shipping
These speakers work and are in excellent condition.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/oxford_spkr.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/oxford_spkr2.jpg

Triplett 800 VOM with Manual.............$45 plus Shipping
Very clean working VOM with original manual
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/triplett_800.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/triplett_8002.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/triplett_8002.jpg

LS-166/U Dynamic Loudspeaker for PRC-47 Radio Set.............$20 plus
Shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/prc47spkr.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/prc47spkr2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dave  N7RK                Boatanchors Home Page:
http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!