(OT). FS: Tektronix 545A 'scope -- cheap, cheap,cheap...

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Mon Jun 14 00:05:03 EDT 2004

For sale: Tektronix 545A  oscilloscope.

The 545A is a 5" oscilloscope that takes plug-in vertical modules. It
comes with a Type D (dual channel differential preamp) and Type S
(diode recovery) modules. It has dual time bases and the niceties
Tektronix used to lavish on their top of the line 'scopes.

This 545A is in working condition (at least, for the casual use. I
haven't used the more exotic features in a long time), though I doubt
it's calibrated. There are no manuals, probes or accessories. This is
vintage equipment. It is sold strictly as-is, with no warranty
expressed or implied. Picture available for the asking.

This is a heavy unit. It cannot be shipped. It's located in
Framingham, MA and must be picked up. $25. Note that the
tubes it contains are worth more than my humble asking
price   :-).

-- Ron