SB 600 & HD - 1410

Bob i1baw at YAHOO.IT
Thu Mar 4 09:22:27 EST 2004

The good day to all, I would want to acquire the being followed objects to a correct price: sb 600 speaker, hd 1410 keyer someone can tell me if single shipment USA to Italy is possible with one ?
73 to all de i1baw Bob J.

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam