HP-20 Schematic

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Wed Mar 10 21:00:17 EST 2004

Bill,

One of the best free tools I have found for viewing and printing graphics files
is IrfanView.  It gives you pretty full control of how the image is printed.
You can download it from TwoCows and the link to the IrfanView web site is
http://www.irfanview.com/

I have had mixed results with DjVu files.  I know it saves file space on
the server and download time, but I don't really like proprietary file formats
and it is not easy to print a multi-page file from the DjVu plug-ins.  Exporting
the pages so that you can manipulate them in a better program is a good
idea.  It takes an extra step, but gives you more control.

Hope this helps
73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com