DX-60B Final Amp Question

Goss, Ed Ed.Goss at JHUAPL.EDU
Sat May 1 10:40:19 EDT 2004

Hello,
     When operating my DX-60B, everything appears normal; power output,
drive current, plate current, etc.  Unit tunes up fine; 60 watts out. The
only thing I don't see is the key-up final plate current of 5 to 20 ma. I
don't see any current at all on the meter in the key-up condition (function
sw in CW position).  Voltages seem correct (except bias on pin 5 of the
final seems high at -79 volts), but otherwise all looks ok.  Any ideas?
--Ed G--