FS: Misc ham gear

George R. Griesbach W5GRG w5grg at COMFORTTEXAS.NET
Sat May 1 13:03:52 EDT 2004

I have just received  new shipment of stuff-for sale or trade
from a SK estate. I have not set prices for now-just
make me an offer if you are interested.

Heathkit GR-64 Receiver works

Heathkit HW-5400 transceiver needs repair w/o case
I have no manual for this-it works partially,
I get some sound and some digits light up and are tune able.
I got it from a SK estate and it was real dirty.
I am missing what ever goes up in the right corner of the
front panel- looks like buttons or something

Heathkit HWA - 5400 Power Supply w/clock works

Heathkit IM-28 vtvms

Kenwood   2570A 2M radio for parts or repair?
Kenwood   KPS-7 Power Supply -works

KDK       FM-2025 MkII 2M radio partially works

Azden 2000 2M radio w/mike works good

RS - HTX-100 radio - 26-30mc. w/mike works ok
RS - Pro 2046 800mc scanner- partially works

150-Dynamo-250 rf amplifier by Power Sources
w/preamp 10M? partially works

Uniden Bearcat Scanner BC-145XL - works

hallicrafters SX-110 radio supposed to work

hallicrafters R-48 speaker- works

Shure 44D mic looks good- untested

Turner 245 mic w/Hi-Z crystal element untested-looks good
Gonset G-66 receiver w/ 3098 12vdc PS-untested

I will take pictures and have them on my site later,
everything is in at least fair to good condition.
http://www.comforttexas.net/w5grg/gallery/

Thank You
George R. Griesbach W5GRG
505 River Oaks Rd.