FS HEATHKIT MOBLE OUTFIT

H.G. Jerry Dowell RECCOP18 at AOL.COM
Sun May 2 22:50:36 EDT 2004

What is it they say on Ebay,  got to sell to make room for more.  Well,
that's kind of right.  Listed below a complete late 50's early 60's COMANCHE /
CHEYENNE system.  As listed below this package includes everything for your use.
I have purchased the new Dial's for the set, because in most of these unit's
they have been cracked or broken.  I have installed the new dial in the
COMANCHE, and will include the dial for the CHEYENNE in the purchases.  Includes all
cabling for hookup and the base unit UT-1 Utility Power Supply. Manuals for
the COMANCHE / CHEYENNE / UT-1 included.  The CHEYENNE also includes the mobile
mike.  Last but not least the Heathkit AK - 7 mobile speaker.

        1. CHEYENNE MOBILE TRANSMITTER    MT -1
        2. COMANCHE MOBILE RECEIVER         MR -1
        3. UTILITY POWER SUPPLY                    UT - 1
        4. MOBILE SPEAKER                              AK - 7
        5. HOOK UP WIRING
        6. 3 MANUALS
        7. MOBILE MIKE
        8. NEW DIAL FOR CHEYENNE

By the way these units work, could use a tune up, but hook them up and QRZ
the Freq.
Price $ 425.00.  Buyer to pay UPS shipping

73's Again Soon

W0GYR
H. G. Jerry Dowell
19201 E. Truman Rd.