SB-300/301 regulation mod details

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sat May 29 10:59:55 EDT 2004

  I finally sat down and outlined the simple procedure
for providing regulated B+ voltage to the HFO and LMO
in the Heath SB-300/301 receiver.
 This will completely solve the frequency shift problem
from RX to TX when the receiver is used in the
transceive mode with the SB-400/401 transmitter
on the 15 and 10 meter bands.
 Anyone who is interested in the modification details
just send me an E mail and I'll send you the .ZIP file.

73, Mark  WB8JKR

Support Amateur Radio, have a Ham for dinner

Member ARRL, QCWA, OTC, Society of Cable Telecommunication Engineers
WAS, WAC, WTO, DXCC MIXED, DXCC PHONE, GJDXCC, VUCC 2M, 1st place Ohio
single op 1988 ARRL  SweepStakes
Novice 3/71, General 8/72, Advanced 8/78, Extra 8/89