SB-300/301 regulation mod details

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Sat May 29 14:06:40 EDT 2004

Marks mods have been posed (with his permission) on

http://www.boatanchor.com

It is a 350Kb PDF file.  Click on the link to view it, or right
click and select the save option from your browser to download
the file.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR