Where Can I find one?

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Nov 11 17:28:41 EST 2004

Dick -

I think that is a 3S6 bulb.   Look on the brass base, the number is
often stamped along the edge nearest the glass bulb.

Here is a source.  I don't know what their order terms are.   In
"normal" use  :-)   they should never burn out since they are never
illuminated.

<http://www.bulbman.com/browseproducts/3S65-130.HTML>

Essentially it is a temperature sensitive resistor that regulates the
feedback in the oscillator to maintain a constant output level.  Just
about any 120V 3W bulb would probably work, but that is not an easy
config to find.  By the way, night light bulbs are typically 6-7 W.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta