What to do with an O-11?

David Erbas-White derbas at ARACHNEERING.COM
Sun Nov 21 14:46:09 EST 2004

David Erbas-White wrote:

> What would you do with an ancient, second-hand, O-11 oscilloscope?  I've
> not even turned it on, as I don't want to damage anything, but would
> anyone have ANY interest in a Heathkit scope this old (bought secondhand
> in 1958)?  Or should I just junk it?

At this point several people have responded as wanting it, depending on
the cost of shipping.  I will pack/weigh it, and give the shipping cost,
and go down the list in the order received.  First person on the list
willing to pay the shipping will receive it.

David Erbas-White