For Sale: Various Items

Ed Nell enell at OPTONLINE.NET
Sun Nov 21 15:40:26 EST 2004

I have the following equipment for sale:
Prices do not include shipping from 07728. I can provide digital pictures if
desired.

GD-1B        Grid Dip Meter (dark gray face) No coils.  - $10

GD-1B        Grid Dip Meter (light gray face) No coils. -$10

HD-16        Code Oscillator - $20

HM-15        Reflected Power Meter - $13

HM-2102      VHF SWR Meter. No probe. - $10

IM-11        VTVM, grey has some scratches, with probe - $10

IM-13        VTVM - $25

IM-3117      Decade Resistance Box, clean but has some small scratches -$10

IM-1210      Digital Voltmeter - $10

IM-4100      Frequency Counter - $30

IM-5228      VTVM - $34

IT-10        Transistor-Diode Checker with manual - $9

IT-3120      FET/Transister Tester - $25

VC- 2        Voltage Calibrator - $6

I have the following manuals for sale: Shipping - $1

AS-2U         Acoustic Suspension Speaker - $5

CI-1040       12-Volt Auto Timing Light - $5

GD-1026       Emergency strobe Light -$5

GDA-20-2      Garage Door Operator Receiver - $4

Solid-State Color TV books 1,4 and 5 - $12